10 Rules for Effective Facebook Marketing
Have you develop an effective Facebook marketing strategy? Are you overtagging, or you have a hashtag strategy? Are your followers engaging with your posts? Here are some rules that will help you develop an updated and effective Facebook marketing strategy.
- Focus on the agenda of your fans first
- Host timeline contests to boost engagement
- Publish links to increase web traffic
- Customize your link post CTAs
- Use photos to increase engagement
- Post closed-ended questions to increase the number of comments
- Use the piggyback method for trending topics
- Use hastags in smart ways
- Share posts from different pages that your fans like
- Boost your reach by mentioning pages
To learn more about the rules above check out the infographic here.